Our most exclusive loudspeaker in our history
At the HIGHEND 2022 in Munich, our most exclusive loudspeaker Medeos celebrated its world premiere.
Alan Parsons, brand ambassador of the HIGHEND, also did not miss a listening session.
Medeos marks a milestone in our history. The 5-way loudspeaker combines technical innovations and concepts shown for the first time to create a unique sound experience. Its total of thirty drivers enables spectacular and unprecedented music performance. At the heart of Medeos is the exceptional and patent-pending midrange driver. Thus, the speakers mark the pinnacle of what is currently technically possible.
Innovation is a vital part of our DNA. Since the founding of Audio Physic, our goal has been to break down barriers to make music sound perfect. In doing so, we examine every detail. From the electrical components to the design of the cones and the use of new materials for loudspeaker construction. Medeos is the current apex of this development.
Medeos is limited to ten pairs globally and is only available on request. Audio Physic manufactures the finish individually according to customer wishes.
- All drivers operate without conventional centering and have been either wholly new developed or advanced developed.
- Patent-pending world innovation in the essential midrange range
- Eight 280 mm (11″) woofers in push-push arrangement. Four of them inductive
This unique technology allows a broad level adjustment in the low-frequency range
- Exclusively newly developed capacitors with further refined copper foam contacting and Van den Hul connecting wires
- Outer cabinet made of multiplex honeycomb sandwich for maximum stability and internal damping, open-pored copper foam in the midrange/tweeter cabinet
- Internal construction is made of a unique Honeycomb composite.
- Enclosure dimensions: 175 cm x 32 cm x 55 cm (HxWxD)
- Required Space: 180 cm x 62 cm x 80 cm (HxWxD)
- Weight: Unfortunately, we did not have a Libra at hand. We estimate around 200kg.
- Frequency response: Our measuring device says 23 Hz – 40 kHz. Probably more
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency response: Our meter says 23 Hz – 40 kHz. Probably more
- 5-Way Design: 4 x 280mm + 4 x 280mm inductive woofer to 100Hz, 4 x 180mm low-mid to 300Hz, 1 x 150mm midrange to 2000Hz, 1 x mid-high to 5000Hz, 1 x tweeter HHCT 3+.